We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spinach poured soup: recipe and many variations for every palate. Version with or without potatoes, tastier recipe with ricotta or cream of spinach and basil. Lots of ideas to better enjoy the creams.
Cream or cream of spinach and basil
Thebasilit is a typical herb of the Mediterranean, perfect to be enjoyed in a cream of spinach: the basil dampens the "earthy" flavor of spinach restoring delicacy and goodness to the palate.
Here are the ingredients to prepare one cream or cream of spinach with basil;doses for 4 people:
- 600 grams of fresh spinach
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 shallots
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- extra virgin olive oil as required
- 50 ml of fresh cooking cream
- 3 sprigs of basil
- salt and pepper as required
For thisrecipeyou will need a saucepan with a non-stick bottom and a kitchen mixer, blender or food processor such as children.
- Clean the spinach, wash and drain them well but it will not be necessary to dry them.
- Peel the shallots and chop finely.
- Brown the shallots with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Better if you use a saucepan with a non-stick bottom.
- Aside, peel and dice the potatoes. Add them to the shallot and mix.
- In the saucepan, add the spinach cut into small pieces. Mix well.
- Add salt and cover the pan with the lid so as to let the vegetables wilt.
- Add the boiling broth and cook, still covered, for 15 - 20 minutes until the potatoes are almost undone.
- Remove from the heat and add the leaves of the two basil branches (it is not necessary to chop them).
- Transfer everything to a kitchen mixer or an immersion blender. Activate at maximum power until the mixture is smooth and… velvety!
- Finally, add the cream and put it back on the stove for a few minutes.
To garnish, serve the cream of spinach and basil with a few whole basil leaves and a little freshly ground pepper.
Cream of spinach without potatoes
Thererecipe for the cream of spinach without potatoesincludes, among its ingredients, thericotta cheese. Alternatively you can use any fresh spreadable cheese. Here are the ingredients to prepare onecream of spinach and ricotta(without potatoes) for 4 people:
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of granular nut
- 1 glass of water
- 150 grams of ricotta or other spreadable fresh cheese
- 800 g of already cleaned spinach
Also in this case you will need a saucepan and a mixer or food processor like children.
- To prepare this recipe of the cream of spinach and ricotta you must first take a large pot. Let us heat the extra virgin olive oil together with the peeled and washed garlic.
- After about 4 minutes, remove the garlic.
- Add the spinach, the granular nut and the water.
- Cover and cook the preparation for 15 minutes. After the time has elapsed, turn off the gas.
- At this point, with the help of an immersion blender or mixer, blend your cream by operating it at maximum intensity. In a few minutes, your spinach soup will be ready.
- Once blended, add the fresh spreadable cheese (such as ricotta cheese).
- Blend again until the mixture is creamy and ready to serve.
The samerecipejust described can be prepared omitting cheeses, however, to dilute the strong and "earthy" flavor of spinach we recommend accompanying this vegetable with others: potatoes, carrots, basil ... If you really want to enjoy aspinach poured soupwithout other ingredients, add at least cream or butter.
How to make creamed spinach in 20 minutes
If you love the soups and soups, you can consider purchasing a dedicated appliance which, thanks to pre-set programs, allows you to prepare soups and soups within 20 minutes.
In the case of the recipe of thespinach poured soup, all you have to do is wash the vegetables and put them in the jug, just like you would with a food processor with integrated cooking.
Those who have a thermomix can use that, while those who don't want to invest too much money in a food processor can use an appliance dedicated to the preparation of velvety and soups.
Among the appliances on the market we point out thePhilips Viva Collectionwhich prepares soups and soups in 18 minutes. He is able to prepare (cook and blend) soups, creams, soups, soups, jams, compotes and smoothies.
The Philips Viva Collection can be bought on Amazon at a price of 133.94 euros with free shipping costs, it has been updated with the 2018 model which has technical improvements (cooking is improved, has more programs, 6 cooking modes and pre-preparations -set) and materials (always in stainless steel but structured to simplify cleaning). In electronics stores it is priced at around 150 euros. Within 18 minutes he was able to preparesoups and soupsfor 4 people for a capacity of 1.2 liters of product.
The device mentioned is just an example, the market offers similar appliances even less expensive. I pointed this out to you because I have personally tested it and it is very convenient, especially easy to clean. A good solution to make soups and soups, and serve them at least once a week without having to bother pots, blenders etc ... With this type of appliance you just need to dirty a cutting board, a knife and ...
If you would like onespinach poured soupthicker and less liquid, use less broth and add 20 grams of flour for each half liter of broth and 400 grams of spinach.